The Charming Sapa Hotel consists of 16 harmoniously designed rooms, equipped with flat screen TV, carpet, cleaning supplies, clothes rack, free instant coffee.
Services at the hotel include 24-hour security, convenience stores, daily room service, postal services, taxi service. And unique recreational facilities like hiking, fishing, massage, children’s playground, garden.
The Fansipan Cable Car Station is 5.5 km away and Fansipan Mountain is 9 km from the hotel.
1 Vuon Treo Sapa, Dien Bien Phu St., Sapa
Charming Sapa Hotel is located at Sapo Sapa Garden, about 5 minutes walk to Sapa town’s main attractions, 500 meters from Sapa Bus Station.
FACILITIES – HOTEL SERVICES
Car parking at the hotel
Booking tours, air tickets, travel services
Restaurant dining area
Wifi / Free Internet in lobby
Wifi / free internet in rooms
Bus to center
REGULATIONS AND NOTES:
Check-in time – check out
Check-in time: 13:00
Check out time: 11:00
Guests arriving in the room please bring:
– Identity card or passport
Cancellation policy of the hotel:
– Cancellation before 09 days (except Saturdays, Sundays, Holidays) before arrival: free
– Cancellation within 06 days (except Saturdays, Sundays, Holidays) before arrival: 100% of the total room charge
– Holidays, Tet holidays all bookings are nonrefundable, canceled or changed.
Regulations for children and extra beds
* Child policy:
– Free of charge for a maximum of 01 children under 06 sharing bed with parents.
– Children between 06 – 10 years old sharing bed with parents, surcharge 70.000 VND / child/night.
– Child aged 11 years and over: like an adult and must add an extra bed, surcharged of VND 100,000 / person/night.
* Extra bed: VND100, 000 / bed / night.
Depending on the capacity of the hotel, an extra bed can be replaced with an extra mattress.
Under Vietnamese law, a foreign guest + a Vietnamese citizen must have a marriage certificate when sharing a room.
“Charming Sapa Hotel, as the name implies, is located on a sloping, mountainside view, peaceful and spacious.”
5-star: “My family and I stayed at the Charming Sapa Hotel for the summer. Clean, spacious and cozy hotel with windows overlooking Truc Lam Zen Monastery. Because the hotel does not have many rooms, so it is not crowded and we didn’t feel annoyed by daily noises anymore”
Our family in Hanoi approached by our own car, very happy that the hotel has a parking place in front of the door, so it is very safe.
5-star: “Charming Sapa Hotel is new, airy and clean. Staff is dedicated, thoughtful, well worth the money spent. Located near Sapa market, so convenient for shopping and have fun. From the hotel, we can overlook beautiful Ham Rong.
5-star “The new hotel, right next to the central lake, opposite Truc Lam Zen Monastery, is 200 meters from the bus station and very convenient for transportation.
Very large rooms, there is car parking for family, the hotel has a la carte offering delicious eats, the price is super reasonable.
Mr. Trinh-hotel manager is very enthusiastic, caring, yand approachble.I like it so much.”