The hotel consists of 30 rooms, all of which are well-equipped.This site offers access to a vast array of services, including Wi-Fi in public areas, available parking lot.
No. 10 Thac Bac Street, Sapa
Built in 2012, Hmong Sapa Hotel is an additional tourist destination for Sapa and is an excellent choice for travelers. The hotel is not too far from the city center: just 1.0 km away, and it has easy access to the city’s major attractions: Cat Cat Village, Ham Rong Mountain, and Sapa Market.
The very first capsule hotel in Sapa highlands
AMENITIES – HOTEL SERVICES
Car parking at the hotel
Booking tours, air tickets, travel services
Entertainment – Cuisine
Restaurant dining area
Wifi / Free Internet in lobby
Wifi / free internet in rooms
REGULATIONS AND NOTICES OF HMONG SAPA HOTEL:
Check-in time – check out
Check-in time: 14:00 Check out time: 12:00
Guests are required to bring ID card, passport
Cancellation policy of the hotel:
– Cancellation before 10 days (not including Saturdays, Sundays) prior to the arrival time, free of charge.
– Cancellation within 10 days (excluding Saturdays, Sundays), 50% of the total booking charge.
– Cancellation within 07 days (excluding Saturdays, Sundays) before the arrival day, charged 100% of the total booking.
* Holidays and promotions are not refundable, canceled or changed.
Regulations for children and extra beds:
– Maximum 1 child under 6 years old sharing bed with parents (No breakfast)
– Children 6 years old and above are considered as adults: surcharge 220.000 vnd / 01 extra bed (not including breakfast)
The very first 5-star hotel in Sapa
Under Vietnamese law, a foreign guest + a Vietnamese citizen must have a marriage certificate when sharing a room.
3-star: “I stayed 2 nights at the Sapa Hmong Hotel. I found that the hotel staff is enthusiastic and funny … The hotel owner was friendly … However old room, no heating, and very cold machine let me down. The air-conditioner was not warm enough for the room … The toilet was clean but the smell of sewage was very foul. The price is quite high. “
4-star: “Hmong Sapa Hotel was reasonably priced, small but everything was ok good food.”
4-star: “The hotel has nice looking windows, breakfast was ok, staff was very friendly. I am satisfied with Hmong Sapa Hotel. “
4-star: “The Hmong Hotel Sapa has a beautiful mountain-view terrace, spacious rooms, clean, delicious buffet breakfast, but not a daily exchange. Staff is very friendly and fun, especially the Hmong staff. The two hotel owners are very hospitable and enthusiastic to help guests.”
4-star: “Hmong Hotel Sapa has a very nice view, you can check the information, location, room type before you book. You can enjoy the view from the common areas of the beautiful hotel. The hotel also takes care of the details such as decorations, scents, staff attire creating pleasant feelings. “