Sapa Luxury Hotel with 28 rooms, is ideally located near Sapa Market and Sapa Lake, in the heart of Sapa town – the cradle of ethnic minority groups in this mountainous land.
The architecture of Sapa Luxury Hotel combines the high-altitude character and the most splendid flowers of Sapa. Sapa Luxury Hotel offers high-quality accommodation and tours to discover the wonderful landscapes of the valleys and especially the Fansipan Mountain (3143 m).
Sapa luxury look from outside
161 Thach Son Sapa
Sapa Luxury Hotel is located in Sapa town
+ From Sapa bus station is about 250m, about 33.9km from Lao Cai station
+ Ham Rong resort about 1.3km away, Stone Church about 1.1km, Fansipan cable car about 4.0km, Cat Cat Village about 2.8km.
+ Sapa market about 230m, Sapa about 750m.
FACILITIES – HOTEL SERVICES
Restaurant dining area
Wifi / free internet in lobby
Wifi / free internet in rooms
PLEASE NOTE SAPA LUXURY HOTEL’S REGULATIONS:
Check-in time: 12:30 Check out time: 11:00
+ ID card or Passport
Cancellation policy of the hotel:
– Cancellation before 10 days (except Saturdays, Sundays, and Tet) before arrival: no charge.
– Cancellation within 10 days (except Saturdays, Sundays, and Tet) before arrival or non-arrival: 100% of total booked value.
* Reservations for the holiday season, Tet holidays are non refundable, canceled or changed.
* Changing the reservation of the day as well as the number of rooms is also considered cancellation.
Regulations for children and extra beds:
Children under 06 years old sharing bed with parents: free (maximum 01 child)
Children aged 06 and above are charged as adults: VND 100.000/person/night
Under Vietnamese law, one foreign guest and one Vietnamese citizen sharing a room must have a marriage certificate
Sapa Luxury Hotel is located in the center of Sapa with many services.
“- The hotel is quite old, especially carpet and curtain. It was old-fashioned and not attractive.
– The old bathroom did not upgrade, the rustic faucet and weak spray.
– The hotel did not have an elevator so taking the stairs to the 6th floor is a big minus point
– Price of 700,000/night is expensive compared to another 2-star hotel. “
“Sapa Luxury Hotel is good, the staff is very enthusiastic and helpful. You will be willingly shown the best places to dine out when asking the front desk reception. The view in the deluxe rooms was good and in short, a very nice hotel for a quiet holiday! “