082 Thach Son St., Sapa town, Lao Cai province
Sapa Moon Hotel consists of 20 harmoniously designed rooms, all equipped with amenities such as two-way air conditioning, minibar, digital satellite TV, and wireless internet access (free of charge).
Free Wi-fi all rooms, 24-hour security, daily room service, fax machine, fireplace, bicycle hire are also offered.
From the hotel, guests can easily visit famous places in town.
Sapa Moon Hotel is located in the heart of Sapa city.
+ Sapa bus station: 800m, Lao Cai railway station about 39.4km
+ About 700m from Ham Rong resort, 400m from Stone Church, 3.4km from Fanxipan cable car, 2.3km from Cat Cat Tourist Attraction.
+ Sapa market about 800m, Sapa Lake about 550m.
AMENITIES – HOTEL SERVICES
Car parking at the hotel
Booking tours, air tickets, travel services
Entertainment – Cuisine
Restaurant dining area
Wifi / Free Internet in lobby
Wifi / Free internet in all rooms
SAPA MOON HOTEL’S NOTES:
Check-in time, check-out:
Check-in time: 13:00; Check-out time: 11:00
Identity card or passport
Cancellation policies of the hotel:
– Cancellation before 09 days (except Saturdays, Sundays, public holidays): free
– Cancellation within 09 days (except Saturdays, Sundays, public holidays): charged 100% of the total room fee.
– Holidays, Tet holidays all bookings are non-refundable, canceled or changed.
Regulations for children and extra beds:
* Child policy:
– Children under 12 sharing bed with parents: free of charge.
– No charge for one child up to 06 years old inclusive of breakfast.
– Children between 06 – 11 years old sharing bed with their parents: free of charge, no extra bed. Breakfast surcharge of VND 100,000 / child.
– Children 12 years old and above: charged as an adult and must add the extra bed(s); extra charge: 200.000 VND / bed, including breakfast.
* Extra Bed:
Only available in Deluxe and Suite rooms, the surcharge is 200.000 VND / bed/night.
Under Vietnamese law, a foreign guest + a Vietnamese citizen must have a marriage certificate when sharing a room.
Some noticeable reviews:
4,5-star: “Rooms are new, clean, but breakfast is poor. The price should be cut down in offseason.” 4/5
3.5-star: “I stayed 2 nights (4th and 5th of Dinh Dau Tet) at Sapa Moon Hotel but only offered 1 buffet on 5th morning, and the food was not good low, pho (Vietnamese noodles) are tasteless. Our family decided to dine out in the 6th morning for served only bland pho. The hotel should review the breakfast surcharge for children because the food quality is not up to par. The room was ok, clean. “
2.5-star: “I took a day off at Sapa Moon Hotel. Personally, the hotel has the advantage of convenient location, but the service attitude of the staff is not good; especially the hotel owner. This venue was clean and tidy, although the hotel is new the housekeeping staff is not that clean. Smells of cigarettes, not enough water to bathe a baby were two more issues. When I made complaints, all I received was the non-cooperative attitude from the hotel owner. I think if the hotel refines the service, it will be more attractive. “